 Robotics / 4672
Re: Tow Truck & pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 18:45:00 GMT

At 05:10 PM 4/22/99 +0000, Dennis Clark wrote:
Now I'm looking at the tow truck and saying, "hmmm".  Expensive, but man
are they cool!

Cool, let us know if you get it.  It would be interesting to know what
nifty parts it has.  I had a tough time deciding between the front end
loader and the tow truck.  Both appeared to have the pneumatics and extra
parts that I wanted to use with the RIS.  Price made the decision for me.

By the way, does anyone have a good design for using pneumatics with the
RCX?  I would ideally like to use one motor to both power the compressor
and to activate the air switches.  An electrical air switch sure would be nice.

Joel Shafer    joel@connect.net