 Robotics / 3604
Re: NQC v. LegOS / size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 23:15:55 GMT

On Sun, 7 Feb 1999 13:18:59 GMT, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Markus L.
Noga) wrote:

to install and a lot smaller. This is mainly because the operating
system provides tools instead of animated icons.

I can't wait for the day the stability of Linux goes coupled with the
nice animated icons of win98 :) Actually - Win98 is pretty stable
*ignores the cries of "Heresy! Heresy!" and explains:* Actually, I'm
sad to have to say it. but for day-to-day use, win98 actually is
stable enough. I get uptimes of up to a week, so far. Of course, the
linux box is at 22 days right now and still going strong :)

Jasper