 Robotics / 3664
Re: NQC v. LegOS / size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:46:01 GMT

"John A. Tamplin" wrote:
I had started to do that, but then I decided that was way too much work
for what I have time for, with little benefit.

I assume you are changing the target name to something like
h8300-hitachi-rcx and setting it up properly for configure?  If you do,
you should be able to get it submitted into the egcs tree.

This mainly involves small, but crucial changes to h8300.h. Register
constraints, preserved and clobbered registers and allocation issues are
all taken care of in that file.

I didn't think about submitting this, but it should be easily
integrated. Just a question of adding h8300-rcx.h and incorporating the
option in configure. Maybe this weekend.

Ciao, Markus.

--
Markus L. Noga noga@inrialpes.fr
Check out legOS! http://www.multimania.com/legos/