 Robotics / 3223
Re: Thoughts on Turning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 02:21:46 GMT

Mark - - -

I do not understand why you want to get into a pissing contest about using the
HandyBoard with LEGO robots.  My first (and only) posting to you was an
honest attempt to help you, and I apologized when I realised that it wasn't HB
information that you were looking for.  Now, when I respond to another
person's request for information you again jump in with your contradictions.

I'll make you a deal, Mark.  I won't read your posts, and you please do not
respond to my posts to others.

- - - Nick - - -

Mark Tarrabain wrote:

Unfortunately, as I mentioned in another thread, the HB is totally unsuitable for
people who just want to play around with LEGO while having the benefit of a more
robust microcontroller than the RCX. (i.e. LEGO nuts that are power programmers but
not terribly experienced when it comes to robotics and their construction.)

Mark