 Robotics / 27236
Re: Serenity, an autonomous NXT-based boat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:08:35 GMT

At 12:40 PM 9/13/07, Claude Baumann wrote:
As to pure-LEGO. This might become difficult. Perhaps one could
somehow use the
powerful all-terrain racer motor with battery pack. I'm not sure this is still
available.

If you're talking about the Outdoor Challenger (8675) (
http://www.lego.com/eng/racers/products/radio.asp ) then, yes, he has
one of those...

Steve