 Robotics / 27234
Re: Serenity, an autonomous NXT-based boat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 16:40:14 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Brian Davis wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Ralph Hempel wrote:

Have you considered using some of those ZNAP flex
axles and a LEGO propellor?

I think I'll have to move towards a solution like the one you are suggesting. > I'm just not sure of the thrust yet.

What about paddle wheels?

Tim