 Robotics / 2071
Re: Seeking Strategies on Humanoid Robots/Walkers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 14:57:21 GMT

Andrew Phelps wrote:
But we should definitely continue to collaborate, if anyone else is
out there working with Maya, PLEASE POST !

What is Maya?

Cheers,

Ben.

--
Ben Laurie            |Phone: +44 (181) 735 0686| Apache Group member
Freelance Consultant  |Fax:   +44 (181) 735 0689|http://www.apache.org/