 Robotics / 1780
Re: toy for children or adults
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 18:22:47 GMT

On 23 Dec 1998, Heinz Frei wrote:

I ordered a Lego Mindstorms System recently. But now, when I read all your
mails, I wonder if its really a toy for our eleven year old boy or if its a
toy for me.

Yes.

Slightly more seriously, the joy of Lego, IMHO, is the joy of building,
of creating. That's something everyone should enjoy regularly, throughout
life.

Dave Taira     | Broken pipes, broken tools, people bending broken rules /   |
Hired Gun      | Hound dog howlin', bullfrog croakin' / Everything is broken |
bodhi@foad.org | --Bob Dylan, "Everything is Broken"                         |