 Robotics / 1771
Re: toy for children or adults
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 15:59:08 GMT

Heinz Frei wrote:

I ordered a Lego Mindstorms System recently. But now, when I read all your
mails, I wonder if its really a toy for our eleven year old boy or if its a
toy for me.

I would say it definitely serves both purposes equally well.    An eleven year old would most likely love the
toy, as would most post-30 year old adults I associate with.  :-)

-brian