 Robotics / 1967
Re: toy for children or adults
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 10:51:07 GMT

Dave Taira schrieb in Nachricht ...
On 23 Dec 1998, Heinz Frei wrote:

I ordered a Lego Mindstorms System recently. But now, when I read all • your
mails, I wonder if its really a toy for our eleven year old boy or if its • a
toy for me.

Yes.

Slightly more seriously, the joy of Lego, IMHO, is the joy of building,
of creating. That's something everyone should enjoy regularly, throughout
life.

Dave Taira     | Broken pipes, broken tools, people bending broken rules / • |
Hired Gun      | Hound dog howlin', bullfrog croakin' / Everything is • broken |
bodhi@foad.org | --Bob Dylan, "Everything is Broken"

It´s like a model railway, intended for the children, used by daddy.....

Joer