 Robotics / 18881
Re: Service pack 5111 - Wires - no longer available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 17:29:05 GMT

Steve Baker writes:

Well, I guess - but the Spybotics firmware wouldn't know how to
drive the extra motor - unless it replaced one of the built-in motors
which would then be 'dead weight'.

There are 7 outputs used to drive the Spybot LEDs.  These are
each individually programmable with the existing firmware.  These
outputs could easily be hacked to control additional motors using
an external 9V battery box and some simple circuitry.

Mark