 Robotics / 18853
RE: Service pack 5111 - Wires - no longer available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 16:42:44 GMT

I refuse to believe that LEGO would endorse the FIRST LEGO League and the
20,000+ teams that will be registered and competing across the US while
discontinuing the Mindstorms line.  There is an FLL invitational exhibition
at the World Space Congress in Houston on October 18.

If I did believe the demise of the Mindstorms, I would have to be incredibly
depressed.  Okay, I think I'm depressed at the thought already....

When and where will we ever know?

Liz Bilbro

Teacher/Coach
CyberStorm Robotics Class and FIRST LEGO League Teams
Sports for the Mind for Lubbock Homeschoolers
www.cyberstorm.us