 Robotics / 18884
RE: Service pack 5111 - Wires - no longer available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 17:29:25 GMT

I have received information from LD today which indicates that Mindstorms
and other sundry 9v bits and pieces are not in immediate jeopardy. (Wipes
brow...)

Crisis averted...

Spectrum Ed charges about 20.50 CDN for the three lead set here:

<http://www.linkpath.com/indexIssue.php3?prodType=catalogue&sIssueAtGlance=false&pageNumber=18>

which works out to 3.92 CDN per end or about 2.60 US

Cheers, Ralph