 Robotics / 18404
Re: intro and question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:19:00 GMT

Too bad about the RoboLab stuff. In general, it looks to me there's a market there for a book on
LabView and Lego MS. I did a quick search on Amazon for LabView, and I don't think I hit any
Lego/LabView books--well, maybe two. I think the Teacher's Guide does mention two books, which were
probably on Amazon, but they were pretty high priced I think.

Dave Baum wrote:

In article <3D34F03B.910F23D5@earthlink.net>,
Wayne Watson <mtnviews@earthlink.net> wrote:

I'd be very interested in the chapter 13 change, if it is available in the
next 48 hours. I'd be
also be interested in any changes to LabView programs with the robots in
chapters 5 through 16.

It's not going to happen in the next 48 hours.  More like a month or
two.  I wasn't going to do anything about the Robolab programs.  (I
never wrote them in the first place - Ben Erwin put the together)

Dave

--
      Wayne T. Watson (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N, 2,701 feet), Nevada City, CA

                   "Hell is truth seen too late."  -- John Locke

                        Web Page: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews>
           Imaginarium Museum: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews/imaginarium.html>