 Robotics / 18149
Re: intro and question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 03:09:56 GMT

Ralph Hempel wrote:

If you're feeling adventurous, you can try my pbForth language.

Forth isn't by any stretch of the imagination a good language to
learn as your *first* language - although it *is* pretty cool for
writing embedded system software on teeny-tiny processors once you
grok the whole programming thing.

Mail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net>   WorkMail: <sjbaker@link.com>
URLs : http://www.sjbaker.org
        http://toobular.sf.net   http://lodestone.sf.net