 Robotics / 18144
Re: intro and question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 20:04:22 GMT

Try Gordon's brick programmer. It's an interesting halfway house between
Lego's graphical but rather limited offering and an actual written language
like NQC. It's a free download, I just don't remember where it comes from at
the moment. Maybe someone on this list remembers.

JB

Hello everyone!

I have been semi-lurking on the list for a few months, with the occasional
post.  I have only recently gotten into Mindstorms and wanted to ask about
moving on to another language to program the RCX with.  I have no
programming skills whatsoever so I am requesting the sage advice of the
list on which direction I should go.