 Robotics / 17845
Re: New MOC: RoboArm I
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 03:03:15 GMT

Bob Fay wrote:

I don't know of any other source for the flex axle. I found that they did
not turn smoothly. Tend to loft. Maybe they can be contained at several
points to stop the whipping action.

Yes - you need to thread them though some technic beams along the way.

Mail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net>   WorkMail: <sjbaker@link.com>
URLs : http://www.sjbaker.org
       http://toobular.sf.net   http://lodestone.sf.net