 Robotics / 17843
Re: New MOC: RoboArm I
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 02:14:46 GMT

I don't know of any other source for the flex axle. I found that they did
not turn smoothly. Tend to loft. Maybe they can be contained at several
points to stop the whipping action.
Micromotors seem to work well in pairs, I guess they unlock each other as
needed. Did you have good luck with them at the end of your arm?
Sound like you have your plan well organized.
Good Luck !

--
Bob Fay

THE SHOP