 Robotics / 17832
Re: New MOC: RoboArm I
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 19:46:49 GMT

That is a very impressive piece of engineering. I find it hard to comment on
a particular part. It is all very well done. I hope you took a little video
of it in action before it is dismantled. What are your hopes for the sequel?

--
Bob Fay

THE SHOP
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay

"Brian Sadowski" <twodijits@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hello all,
  I've posted pictures of my newest robotic creation, RoboArm I.