 Robotics / 17836
Re: New MOC: RoboArm I
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 13:30:59 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Robert Fay writes:
That is a very impressive piece of engineering. I find it hard to comment on
a particular part. It is all very well done. I hope you took a little video
of it in action before it is dismantled. What are your hopes for the sequel?

Its already gone, RoboArm II is being worked on. I didnt get video of this
one but I certainly will of the next.

Things I'm changing for the second, I'd really like to remove all of the
pnuematics, I'm not a big fan of it yet, and I think I could do better using
another means. There was a little wobble with the base of the arm so I plan
on redoing all of that and I also want to work on removeing some of the bend
the arm has.

I wanted to find a better means of controlling the thing, it has a lot of
motors so even a Control Center couldn't handle it.  Anyone have any ideas?

-Brian