 Robotics / 14150
Re: CM-RCX comm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:24:00 GMT

At 08:09 31-01-2001 +0100, Stefan Prescher wrote:
Hi
I am very interrested in the vll-stuff you are trying right now. Could you • make
a html page with all results? Perhaps some photos of the connections. • Would make
it easier to understand some of the stuff for foreigners, which are not so • used
to English.
Thnaks for an answer Stefan

Yes of course I will :)

Because I'm still in the early stages of this, I decided to use all my
small spare time to this project, and only in the end, after having my
mcVLLlib.ncq the way I want it, I'll release it together with photos
ilustrating the possible pBrick comm connections and any other things I
might think are usefull to this project.

For now, the best way to follow this, is by reading this thread, on
LUGnet/Robotics :)

mc.