 Robotics / 13797
Re: CM-RCX comm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 18:21:22 GMT

Some more clarifications:

At 18:05 09-01-2001 +0000, Marco C. wrote:
Ok, each will have a IN and OUT ports "wasted" for comms, but... that's an
option one has, depending on the bot project.

The LightSensor can be used as a IN *and* OUT vll sensor, only the IN
port's dedicated to bidirectional comms.

3) Done a VLL output lib from scratch but still compatible with vll output
through LIGHT (Led or Fiber Optics on OUT port or the LightSensor's LED on

Lego Light or the Fiber optic light unit's LED

the ON port) or through direct ELECTRIC connection on the OUT ports.

I meant IN port.

4) I'm working on the VLL *input* routines also in NCQ, because of CM's

I keep making this mistake. It's NQC !!!
...dunno why I keep typing "ncq"

ok, that's it :)

Marco C. aka McViper
Work mailto:mcviper@geocities.com