 Robotics / 13794
13793  |  13795
Subject:
CM-RCX comm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 16:23:33 GMT

hi marco!

so have you already managed to get a cm-rcx comm? or are you
still waiting for an rcx?
i'm highly interested in any details on this subject, cause i'm
planning something similiar (using cm for it's radio link and rcx
for it's extended possibilities, mainly the datalog)!
so how have you done/planned it?

thanks and greetz
mat

That's what got me
interested in CM<->RCX comms. My idea was to make the
CyberMaster the "wheels" and wireless comms center, and
the RCX the arm controller. I wanted to maintain some sort
of wireless capacity, so the CM sends VLL compliant
messages to the RCX based on what the PC sends.
I use the "set variable" because the CM doesn't work
with Messages like the RCX.