 Robotics / 14078
Re: CM-RCX comm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:10:06 GMT

At 08:47 25-01-2001 +0100, karl-johan krantz wrote:
At 11:17 23-01-2001 +0000, Marco C. wrote:
2) I ordered also a Dark Side MicroScout, for VLL output tests and proper
calibration, so I have a "standard" VLL input device to compare things. I'd
like to have a CodePilot, but can't find one "cheap" :(
I read your post in Lugnet and just wonder  what you'r planing to use the
CodePilot for ?
I gott one RCX one CyberMaster and one CodePilot and im intrested in other
peoples ideas !

Ok, one of many possible examples (we're talking about Lego, where your
imagination is your limit... err... well, almost ;)

I could use an input port of a RCX as a 4th motor controller, using VLL
through the LED of a LightSensor connected to the barcode reader of the
CodePilot.

I could use the CodePilot's sensor to close a claw (on contact with the
object I want to grab) controlled by the CodePilot's motor, and to open the
claw, just send a VLL command to it.

etc, etc, etc... :)

mc.