 Robotics / 13472
Re: vision command idea...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:37:51 GMT

thanks jennifer,
those threads help some, but i have put the whole idea behind me for the
present and started working on the phased walking mechanism for the december
challenge

actually now that i saw more of the printout those writings helped lots for
the design which is going in the back of my mind.
oh, and i have never said it before but your design are the best mechanical
designs that i have seen, i show people your site and they see how using
mindstorms can be used as a relaxation technique for someone who doesn't
work with their hands as much as they would want to.

it's too bad about your sanity tho.

that is all.

m.