 Publishing / 870
Re: web page in frames
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 17:40:11 GMT

Matthew Miller:

[ About <URL:http://partsref.home.att.net/> ]

I think this is a demonstration of a perfectly good use of frames. Can
someone offer a good reason why this site shouldn't use them?

- Indexing in search engines.
- Too much work switching between frames (no keybord
   support for that in Netscrape on *nix).

(the latter could be argued to be very individual _and_
subjective)

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --