 Publishing / 868
Re: web page in frames
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 01:49:10 GMT

Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> wrote:
discover the URL for any but the top frame.  This opens the door real wide
for banner abuse, and there's nothing you can do on the server end to
indicate beneficial frame, except to never use them.

I'm not convinced by that. You could say exactly the same thing for images,
and it's been a few years since I heard anyone calling for the abolishment
of graphics on the web.