 Publishing / 26
Re: Where to post .DAT files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 17:21:45 GMT

This is acceptable.  However, as Sarah pointed out, only those with
an appropriate "viewer" would know what these files really contain.
Perhaps it would be good to have a link from LUGNET somewhere to
sites supporting viewers, maybe even a FAQ that would give people
a quickee overview of these things.