 Publishing / 9
Re: B-Wing DAT file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 00:54:17 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message <361ea906.149108092@lugnet.com>...
legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) writes:

Hey, this is a publishing group, right?

No...  It's a discussion group for discussing issues/topics relating to
publishing, like making web pages and choosing and ISP and photography &
cameras and stuff.  Here is a repost of the charter:

Then I think a lugnet.modeling should be made.  That way people can publish
(oops, did I say that?) their creations for the world at large to enjoy.