 Publishing / 47
Re: Publishing DAT files (was Re: B-Wing DAT file)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 06:16:28 GMT

Terry K wrote in message

I'm gonna have to fiddle some more.  One problem may be that I had
dat already associated to a text editor. I will delete that and see
if LDlite associates properly by itself.

Or just keep using Netscape for Lugnet.cad.dat.  :-)

I think if you just associate dat with LDlite you will be able to open dat
files from IE

LDlite installation notes:

" LDlite will register itself as the default program for .dat files *if* no
other program is already configured that way. You can then double click on a
.dat file from the Explorer window and it will start LDlite. "

LINC