 Publishing / 28
Re: Publishing DAT files (was Re: B-Wing DAT file)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 18:23:01 GMT

On Mon, 12 Oct 1998 19:04:10 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman)
wrote:

How about if there were a group  lugnet.cad.dat  and it required that the
Followup-To field be set (to something else, usually lugnet.cad)?

lugnet.cad.dat sounds BEST to me. I can simply not subscribe then :)

WHile staying subscribed to lugnet.cad since I DO want to learn how to
use L-CAD

Sarah Heacock
sarah@eskimo.com