 Pirates / 605
Re: A Pyrate's Life
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 15:39:26 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:
6.  What's the one set you don't have that you really, really want?

A complete 6277 Imperial Trading Post.  Beyond that, I'd be really happy to get
an SES.

A suggestion for cash poor AFOPL, watch for Tom Schlosser's auctions.
You pay a small premium for shipping from Germany, but the pirate sets
go for well below eBay type prices (a BSB just went for $80, opening
bid, I have enough of these that I just couldn't justify bidding on it,
but what a steal).

Also, it pays to watch eBay carefully. I got a 6277 for $75 (less than
MSRP!) from a new seller.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com