 Pirates / 599
Re: A Pyrate's Life
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 22:20:34 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Frank Filz writes:

6.  What's the one set you don't have that you really, really want?

None? I think all I'm missing are some of the smallest sets and promo
sets.

You realize that I almost typed, "This question does not apply to Frank Filz."
:-)

12. Number of Islanders

Well, I've got 40 coming from Scott Arthur, probably close to 100.

I forgot to ask about Islander figs.  Oops.  I think I have about 12-15.

Bruce