 Pirates / 600
Re: A Pyrate's Life
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 00:05:25 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

Since a few people are cheating on Shiri Dori's Castle survey and putting
pirates answers there, this must be nipped in the bud.  So......

1.  When did you get into Lego Pirates?

After my Dark Ages, so...'98?

2.  Do you own any of the big four: 6285 (Barracuda, BSB), 6286 (Schooner,
SES), 6276 (El Dorado Fortress), 6277 (Imperial Trading Post)?

I *wish*.

3.  What's the most you paid for a ship?

$80ish (including shipping) for an RBR from DYA Shopping.

4.  What's the most you paid for a non-ship set?

Hmm.  $40 for a Skull Island at an auction.

5.  What's your favorite non-ship pirate set other than the two big Imperial
sets noted above?

Skull Island has to be up there, but since I've had so little exposure to the
theme, it's hard to say...

6.  What's the one set you don't have that you really, really want?

SES, all the way.

7.  How many blue-coated Imperial soldiers do you have?

A big ol' 1.

8.  Red coats?

"3 shalt be the number to which thou shalt count, and the number of they counting
shall be 3.  No more, no less. 4 shalt thou not count to, nor shall thou count
2, excepting that thou then proceedest to 3.  5 is *right out*."

9.  Armada guys?

Um...a bunch, at least compared to the 'coats.  10 I think.

10. Pirate wenches?

1, in rather poor condition.

11. General pirate figures other than the above?

Er...a couple of dozen, I think - lots of the ones from the polybags especially.

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m