 Pirates / 2623
Re: French Squadron pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 21:06:22 GMT

The sloop is very basic compared to the other two. I'll try and get some
pics next time I'm home on a sunny day. Some pics of it will be on
brickshelf in the next couple of days, having rendezvoused with some Port
Block Ships on the weekend.

Splendid! This I *have* to see. A silly question: how many masts on the
sloop? I've been reading up on my smaller ship classes lately (trying to
figure out what I can build :) and I've found that sloops could either be
brig-sloops (2 masts) or ship-sloops (3 masts). Your brig, I think, falls
under the former, I'm just curious which your sloop does.

My next, next ship is a guided missile frigate, and is quite different to
the French Squadron. Pics soon, too.

No kidding! I hope they all don't sail together... :)

Kenneth Tam