 Pirates / 2613
Re: French Squadron pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 10:10:00 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin writes about some auspicious shipbuilding
that's been going on in French Pacific posessions.

Very nice work dude.  Particularly liked the work around the bow chasers and
bowsprit.  Hope that festivities between the Brikish and the French don't
need to get too fire and thundery any time soon - I would not want to be
under the downward end of one of those large carronades.

I plan on bringing the Agamemnon to the fest this weekend.  We might be able
to organise a rendezvous and an amicable exchange in the interests of a
pacific Pacific.  Or we could just gently run down on each other and blast
away, obviously, and seriously flood the world market in matchwood...

Richard
Still baldly going...