 Pirates / 2618
Re: French Squadron pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 23:53:33 GMT

but it's probably not as bad as
my officer's uniforms ;-).

Hey, i liked 'em!

Ahoy me heartys! I havent posted in a while so i think you new comers dont
now me. Names david gardner im 11 and i live in utah (blah!) Too the point,
very nice ships. i especailly like the bomb ketch, morter and corrandes. I
can't Wait to see the next ship. Congrats on your morter i have been messing
around with stuff to try and make a cool morter and mine looks a lot like
yours even to the teackinic pin on the top. it is cool how you made a sunkin
pit to put you morter in it looks very nice.