 Pirates / 2609
Re: French Squadron pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 02:20:19 GMT

Oh dear me!

Quite good, indeed! I like uniforms you've cobbled up for your officers, and
the ships are quite marvelous little craft. It's quite nify how you expanded
the RBR hull to get your Brig to work. Is your sloop going to be larger or
smaller?

I suppose it's time to mobilize the yards on behalf of His Britannic
Majesty... get something together react to this splendid, menacing little
squadron!

Can't wait to see the sloop!

Kenneth Tam