 People / 1232
Re: Personal page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 13:34:04 GMT

In lugnet.people, Tim Courtney writes:
I just thought I'd post here to tell people I've been working a bit on my
personal page.  I've changed the format from silly and stupid to a bit more
fringe artistic in the web community.  Recently I met a student here on
campus who is into the same kind of web/graphic design I am, and we're going
to try to pick up local website jobs together.  This has inspired me, along
with several ultra-cool sites I've seen which use (*gasp*)Flash and DHTML to
work on upping my skills a bit.  So feel free to check out -

http://www.zacktron.com/tcourtney/

All the pictures on the site I took with my digital camera or were scanned
older pictures.  All of the graphical artwork is my original Photoshop
dabblings too.  Though I think that this is cool...there's stuff out there
that's a LOT cooler - check out the web design links on my links page.  I
really wanna learn how to do this stuff.

Mind you that the second to last and third to last square nav buttons don't
work yet.

And yes, for now at least, the navigation is meant to be ambiguous.

PLMKWYT.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne

I like it for what it is... a personal site. You did a good job with the
graphics (not overloaded).

When are you going to post a picture of Muffin?

I guess you being a fan of The Holy Grail means you must have loved Josh and
the Big Wall, eh? And does the duck have anything to do with King George?

I must admit I am impressed with what you have started. I am looking forward to
more.

Jude