 Publishing / 2593
Re: Personal page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 14:18:43 GMT

"Tim Culberson" <t_c_c@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:3A07FEBF.A056D2EB@yahoo.com...

I realize that I don't post much so you might not actually recognize me
but...

I would have to agree Larry.  This has become a somewhat popular thing
even among some major web developers but is known as "mystery-meat
navigation" I believe.  You can see more of this at
http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com

Actually...that's kinda the point.  I *can* create clear navigation for
websites, but I purposely chose this for artistic style.  Not saying it
cant' be better or little rollovers couldn't help while keeping the original
intent, and not saying I'm done either.  It probably won't be 'done' for
another week...cause I have other things to do.

Oh...and thanks for referring me to that site, especially after commenting
on mine :-\
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne