 People / 1231
Re: Test message and Question to those who know how to change locations...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 23:34:11 GMT

In lugnet.people, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.people, Aaron West writes:
I've finished moving and have just set up my computer and am now back online
(yay!).  My Lugnet Membership page no longer reflects true information
regarding my location of habitation, can that be altered by me?

You can alter it, yes -- click the "Edit Profile" button on your member
profile page (you need to be signed in first) and then you can type in your
new address.  Unfortunately, I just realized I haven't added an edit option
to change your state of residence if that changed.  I'll fix that for you by
hand for now.

Or do I
need to create a new account and membership number?  Like when I pay my next
year's renewal of membership?

It's a lifetime membership -- so there's no renewal fee (unless you want to
voluntarily contribute more).

--Todd

Thanks Todd!  I guess I did not realize that it was lifetime :)
Umm, I have another question, I have forgotten my Lugnet password for
signing in purposes.  Can you help again?  I'll try not to make this a
habit!  Promise! :o)
Aaron