 People / 1227
1226  |  1228
Subject:
Test message and Question to those who know how to change locations...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 18:14:09 GMT

I've finished moving and have just set up my computer and am now back online
(yay!).  My Lugnet Membership page no longer reflects true information
regarding my location of habitation, can that be altered by me?  Or do I
need to create a new account and membership number?  Like when I pay my next
year's renewal of membership?

My membership page here is->  http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=279

State has changed to California and my web page is gone.  I don't yet have a
set inventory up, mostly because of the TIME I would have to devote to it.

Anywho, I R back!
Best wishes,
Aaron :o)