 People / 4233
Re: Test message and Question to those who know how to change locations...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 08:04:38 GMT

Todd,

Will this ever be implemented?  I haven't lived in CA for 1.5 years, but I still
see no way to change my state to FL.

In lugnet.people, Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.people, Aaron West writes:
I've finished moving and have just set up my computer and am now back online
(yay!).  My Lugnet Membership page no longer reflects true information
regarding my location of habitation, can that be altered by me?

You can alter it, yes -- click the "Edit Profile" button on your member
profile page (you need to be signed in first) and then you can type in your
new address.  Unfortunately, I just realized I haven't added an edit option
to change your state of residence if that changed.  I'll fix that for you by
hand for now.