 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 306
Re: Spring 2003 Meeting Planning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 04:19:36 GMT

I want to make sure I grasp the theme of the meeting, the main being space,
and there will be no train layout and no town, but i can bring my bigger and
better crane.
            steve