 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 277
Re: Spring 2003 Meeting Planning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 04:32:41 GMT

This is from Steve, who cannot post quite yet.

From Steve:
I'm waiting for my permision to post so I can't do it
quite yet.

You guys keep forgetting to ad me to the "will show up no matter what, even
if my legs are chopped off and I have to crawl there" list. And I understand
why, I geuss I have not shown my devotion yet.

Second, my Dad is still offering my house- I know you are trying to avoid
invading peoples houses, but its a last resort.

Lastly, props to Anthony for trying to get us a place to hang-out.

Peace, Steve