 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 281
Re: 2003 Spring Plans - a reply to a reply...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 04:48:46 GMT

I, personally, like the idea of "playing" and getting to know each other on
the first day kind of a warm up for the event we hold on the next. That
sounds like a lot of fun with less stress. I mean because once we are at the
meeting, the stress gets taken away by adrenaline caused by the positive
peer pressure from the group, it all works out, well, at least
theoretically. And, Tom, its nice to see an "old poop" as you so delicately
put it still playing with Legos, quite refreshing actually. Also, Tom, I
hope I am there too. As for dates, my spring break is the week of the
17th-21st. However, if I could find a way there, I could probably come on
the 29th and 30th.

\\//,DedmanWalkin
Erik Schroer