Re: BrikWars: SteamPunk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 18:04:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, James Howse writes:

I thought WEG had the StarWars RPG licence, have they bollocksed that?

Yes, they did- the new Star Wars RPG is already out.  It's by Wizards of the
Coast/TSR, and it's compatible with the D20 system (ie, AD&D 3rd Edition).

Unusually for an RPG publishing house, they're not on the web (least not as
West End Games).

I think they got bought out by a French company.  I think.  But I thought they
were going to keep publishing as WEG...

In any case the Space 1889 franchise has been passed to heliograph games
http://www.heliograph.com/space1889/

Nice!  Thanks!

eric