Re: BrikWars: SteamPunk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 20:32:14 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
[..]
Ironically enough when I went to Amazon to look this up, on my front page
was... (under Listmania)

"Books of a LEGO enthusiast: A list by Suzanne D. Rich, co-founder of
lugnet.com (14 item list)"

<GRIN> Hopefully that will get you a few pennies, Suzanne...

++Lar

:-D  Hey, somebody had to make a list like that. There wasn't one. But,
yeah it's a shameless plug for LUGNET..  Equally shameless: I've been
told that my list was *featured* by Amazon on their site :-)

I wish there were more of those lists made by us AFOLs.. you gotta
admit, it's good exposure for us. Currently there only like 4 LEGO lists
at all, so the same ones always come up when I search for anything
"lego." You could make, like, the LEGO train aficionado's booklist or
something. Or a list of LEGO sets that are best for getting train parts
out of..

thanks for your book suggestion, btw.
-Suz