Re: BrikWars: SteamPunk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 00:10:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Sean Forbes wrote:

Another, more recently published, suggestion is the Girl Genius comic from • Phil
and Kaja Foglio.  http://www.studiofoglio.com/girlgenius.html  It's pure
"Gaslight Fantasy" for as Kaja point out in the letters, there is very • little
'punk' in it.  It's a great read with huge clockwork soldiers, a giant • flying
airship, and many more Steampunkish idea.

ha! I'm having a flashback to Phil and Dixie in Dragon magazine.

Did you see this? (LEGO model) neat-o

http://www.studiofoglio.com/fun/walkoid.html

Yea, I saw that a few weeks ago. I e-mailed the creator (who is not Phil) and
told him about Lugnet. It's interesting to see just how much of a connection
there is between AFOLdom and gamers.

Frank