Re: BrikWars: SteamPunk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 23:16:14 GMT

Sean Forbes wrote:

Another, more recently published, suggestion is the Girl Genius comic from Phil
and Kaja Foglio.  http://www.studiofoglio.com/girlgenius.html  It's pure
"Gaslight Fantasy" for as Kaja point out in the letters, there is very little
'punk' in it.  It's a great read with huge clockwork soldiers, a giant flying
airship, and many more Steampunkish idea.

ha! I'm having a flashback to Phil and Dixie in Dragon magazine.

Did you see this? (LEGO model) neat-o

http://www.studiofoglio.com/fun/walkoid.html

-Suz